Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mosaic Half Moons

Have you ever wanted to do you nails but just couldn't decide what to do? Look who I'm talking to, I'm sure that's a common occurrence.  When I'm lacking inspiration, I usually turn to Pinterest, or my collection of my favorite looks from my favorite bloggers.  Among the clothes, nails polish, bags, and food that I got from my mom for Chanukkah this year, she also got me a book of nail art ideas.  I decided to take my nails to the page and see what I could create from the book. I opted for a look called Stained Glass nails, changed it just a little, and turn it into a colorful mosaic tile look.

014



015

017

019

023

024

As you can see, this look was supposed to use jelly polishes for a see-through stained class look.  My jelly collection is pretty lacking, so I decided to go opaque and see if it would work as a mosaic tile look. You can see the original above in case you want to try this out for yourself.

The Line Up:

029
Ciate in Cutie Pie
Ciate in Power Dressing
Ciate in Headliner
Ciate in Mistress
Julep in Eden
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I
Ciate in Kiss Chase
OPI in Candelight
Sally Hansel Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed

Even though I didn't follow the plann 100% I still loved htis look! Its coloful and fun and pretty and girly. It was nice trying out something new and I was so happy with how it came out. I can't wait to see what other great ideas are in this book!

Do you like my take on this look? Do you guys like getting nail ideas from books too?

Claws Up!

022

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...