Monday, December 23, 2013

Winter Pine

The weather just wont seem to make up its mind. Last week we had some terrible snow storms, and this week its been in the 60's!  I hate going out in the snow. Its cold, wet, slippery, and hard to drive in, but you have to admit its beautiful! I just love how trees look covered in snow, how beautiful it is when icicles hang off roofs, and when small snowflakes flutter down to the ground looking like glitter in the air. I had some pretty bad nail breaks over the weekend, but last week when my nails were long, and the snow was falling, I got some manicure inspiration.

002



003

004

005

006

007

The Line Up:

010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
butter LONDON in British Racing Green
Milani in Diamond Dazzle

I was pretty pleased with how these came out. I thought the added glitter made my nails really look like they had snow on them.  After I did my nails, I decided to have a drink, and I noticed that my nails matched the picture on the bottle. My nails definitely made me feel that winter is here!

I'm taking a small manicure break. This week will be a pretty crazy one at work and I won't have much free time. I also wanted my little nubs to grow out a bit more before I show them again. Don't worry, I still have makeup and look book posts at the ready to show you guys!

What do you think of my snowy nails?

Claws Up!

009


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...