Saturday, January 4, 2014

Look Book: NYE 2014

If you guys were paying attention at the end of my last post, you should have known that I would be showing my new years eve outfit today. And, if you guys really knew me, you would also have known that my outfit would be black and pink.  I have mentioned in the past that I almost always match my makeup to my outfit.  I knew what I wanted to wear on new years, so I made sure to paint my nails black and pink, so they would match my black and pink makeup. It all just came together like a surreal out of body experience for you, didn't it?

057



059

063

067

070

071

074

079

I just want to say how super duper in love I am with my new kitty stockings. I had spotted them on Pinterest a while ago, and my awesome brother got them for me for Chanukkah! I felt so pretty and fun in this outfit, and I loved how all the colors came together (its terrible lighting, but my skirt is really hot pink, I swear its not orange).  Even though I wore these matching nude and pink heels in the photos, I decided to wear a pair of pink and black sequin flats out. Ben and I were playing arcade games so I thought I should be a little practical. Maybe.

What do you think of my new years outfit? What did you wear out on new years?

Claws Up!

P.S. Don't forget you can win some Zoyas in my giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...