Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Look Book: Prep School

Hello everyone! I apologize for my surprise break. I went away to New York last weekend to visit home. I tried to get a post in before I left, but I just got too busy. Then I had to work extra long days to make up for taking off a 3 day weekend. But I'm back! I am working hard to read all of your posts and to write a few of my own.

I think following clothing stores on Instagram might be a bad idea. I follow Delias, and a little while ago they posted the most awesome top and it nearly changed my life. Before I could blink, I had whipped out my credit card and bought it online.  I mentioned before that I just acquired a few new sweaters, and I knew I wanted to pair my new top with a cozy sweater for winter. I ended up with a prep school look, and I have to say I really like it! I wore this outfit to Ben's dad's holiday party back in December. You guys know I need to squeeze in as many photo shoots as I can while I'm at Ben's house.

033



034

035

YES! Those are kitty cats on my shirt! I'm so obsessed!

038

041

044

047

053

And yes again, those are kitty cat earrings.

I liked wearing a look that wasn't typically me. Well, I guess green pants and cats ARE me, but I felt a little out of my element in this prep school-esque attire. I loved paring a collard top with a sweater, I will have to think up more of  these combos!

What do you think of my prep school look, and my new kitty top?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...