Friday, February 14, 2014

Elegant Valentine's French

Happy Valentine's day!

Hello everyone, I hope that all of you that were in range of the blizzard are all safe and doing well!  I woke up to about 8 inches of snow yesterday morning, and by the time the snow stopped, we had a foot of snow!  I tried really hard to go to work, but I couldn't even get out of my apartment's driveway.  Since I had a snow day yesterday, I have to go into work today, even though Friday's are usually my day off.  I'm not sure how long I'll have to stay at work today, but now that I have to work, Ben and I will probably have to cancel our Valentine's day plans. Luckily we set up a back-up plan for Saturday, a few weeks ago, just in case I had to work.

Ben and I are going out to a nice restaurant for Valentine's dinner, so I knew that my holiday nails had to be both elegant and festive. I normally do lots of pink and reds and glitters for Valentine's nails, but I wanted try something a little different for this mani.

001



003

004

006

The Line Up:

008

Ciate in Cutie Pie
Spoiled in Visually Slimming
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On

I was inspired by Nail Designs 4U to create this black and white Valentine's look.  I liked doing something that isn't expected of me and creating a look that wasn't typical V-day. I was super pleased with how these came out! I thought they were so classy and elegant, but still festive for Valentine's day.

What do you think if my Valentine's nails? Do you like the black and white look for Valentine's day?

Claws Up!

007

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...