Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Makeup Looks: Valent-eyes

Eh, I'm not doing too well with these clever titles.

Hello everyone! I am continuing the Valentine's day posts with my first Valentine's makeup look!  Of course I have done pretty makeup for going out on a Valentine's date, but I have never done a fun, themed, Valentine's look for the blog. When I started featuring makeup looks here, they were all ones that were wearable, and I did. I would do my makeup, take photos, and then go out. The more I feature makeup looks here, the more fun I am having getting a little more creative, and that means less wearable.  I knew I wanted to do a Valentine's makeup look, but when I started coming up with ideas, they were pretty far away from a pretty look to wear out to a nice restaurant.

057



058

059

055


The Line Up:

060

Pink eyeshadow: Pop Lid Neon Eyeshadow Palette
White eyeshadow: Milani Paint Eyeshadow Palette
Red eyeshadow: Manic Panic Powder Blush Rockly Red
Upper eyeliner and heart: Loreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner Black
Lower eyeliner: Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner Deepest Black

I definitely had a lot of fun with this look. It came out just how I wanted, a fun eye look that screams Valentine's day.  I was really happy with how the colors blended together, I sometimes need to put up a fight with that Manic Panic shadow. I enjoyed breaking out of my comfort zone with a more fun, less wearable look.

What do you think of my Valentine's day makeup look? Would you prefer to see more wearable looks, or fun and crazy looks?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...