Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mix & Match Makeup Looks: Sleeping Beauty

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a good week so far.  Today I am continuing my Disney Mix and Match series with my Sleeping Beauty makeup look. I actually intended to have this post come out yesterday, but that ended up just not being in the cards.

I actually had quite the day! Every morning on my way to work I listen to this local morning show on the radio. The DJs on the show are so funny, and you can even text them while they are on the air! As I was heading to work, I decided to text them to try and get a shout-out. About 10 minutes later, they called me! I ended up talking to them on the air, and they are even sending me a t-shirt!  I continued to just have the craziest day, and by the time I sat down to do my blog post, I was so tired all I could do was bum out and watch TV.

Without further ado, here is the second half of my Sleeping Beauty look, the makeup!

029



030

049

044

053

058

064

I decided to go for a soft pink and gold look to match my nails, and Sleeping Beauty's dress and crown. It was different for me to not have any dark colors around my eyes, but I feel like if Aurora was a real person, this is how she would do her make up.

What do you think of my Sleeping Beauty makup look?

Claws Up!

059


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...