Friday, February 7, 2014

Valentine's Gradient

Winter is always a hard time for nails. Dry cuticles, and break after break pretty much define my winters. If you guys follow me on Facebook and Instagram, you would have seen that I am starting to take Biotin. It is said to help nails, and my nails need help! They are always splitting and pealing, and while worse in the winter, they are in pretty bad shape year round. I recently had a nasty break and had to file them all down, again. I am hoping my little babies can grow!

Since Valentine's Day is around the corner, and other bloggers have gotten on the bandwagon, I wanted to start sharing some holiday looks too. I really loved Kelly's pink heart gradient, and I wanted to try out my own version.

001



004

006

007

The Line Up:

010

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White Out
Ciate in Strawberry Milkshake
Ciate in Kiss Chase
B.S.N. Nail Lacquer in Sweet Heart

I entered this look in Nailpolis' Valentine's day nail art contest. I'd love it of you could vote for me :) Just "like" my mani!

What do you think of my take on Kelly's Valentine's Gradient?

Claws Up!

009

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...