Monday, March 31, 2014

Happy Birthday, Muffin!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish my special little kitty a happy 15th birthday!

IMG_20131228_142732[1]

Happy birthday to you, Muffin! I can't even express how much love and joy you have brought to my life. I can't believe it was 15 years ago that you were left on the vet's doorstep with a broken leg, 15 years ago that you came into my life. I am sad when I think about how you had been abused and abandoned. Somehow we were brought together, and both of our lives have never been the same. I hope that the love and care I have provided for you over the last 15 years has brought you happiness. Happiest of birthdays to you, Muffin! I love you!

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...