Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Makeup Looks: Jasmine (Red Outfit)

You may have noticed in the title of my post that I am going to be showing you a Jasmine makeup look, and by that I mean Princess Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin. What?? Not a mix and match post? And what's this Red Outfit you speak of? Well as you know from my Sleeping Beauty look, February was Disney princess themed over at The Dark Side of Beauty, one of the prompts was Jasmine...in her red outfit.  Do you guys remember in Aladdin when Jafar captures Jasmine and makes her his love slave [once I was old enough to understand what was going on, I thought that was pretty racy for a Disney movie (although, I guess the same thing happens in Star Wars, and that's a Disney movie now too)].

WELL...

When she is with Jafar, she wears a red and gold outfit. Did you click the link to that photo? Pretty risque for Disney.  No worries, I WILL be doing a mix and match look in the future inspired by her normal, turquoise outfit, but for today I will be showing you the red outfit inspired makeup look that I entered in the challenge.

041




043

044

049

056

I actually didn't plan on posting this look on my own blog, so I didn't take a Line Up photo of the products, annnnddddd I forgot what I used. I ended up loving this look so much, I decided to share it here. I was really happy with how the colors blended together, and the little touches of gold.

What do you think of my red outfit inspired Jasmine look?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...