Saturday, March 29, 2014

Mix & Match Beauty and the Beast

A combination of working a lot, vacation, and just laziness, has led me to quite behind in posting. You may remember from a while back, that I have started a new Mix & Match Disney Series. I had been planning it for some time, but entering The Dark Side of Beauty's Disney challenge sent my series into hyperdrive. I introduced my new series way back in February, and have yet to share another post since then. I also created my matched Belle look back in February, but for some reason I am just getting around to posting it now.

Bad! Bad blogger!

The real reason that I haven't posted my Belle look until now is actually because I wan't too proud of it. I did  Beauty and the Beast nails way back when my blog was still in its infancy, and I ended up liking those nails a lot more than the ones I did for the challenge. I didn't really want to share these nails. However I want to stick with the series, and a Disney Princess series would be nothing without Beauty and the Beast!

079




081

082

086

087

The Line Up:

090

These didn't come out how I had envisioned, and I wasn't too happy with them :( But I ended up really loving the matched makeup look. Stick around for my next post to see my Belle makeup!

What do you think of my Belle inspired nails?

Claws Up!

083

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...