Friday, March 21, 2014

Pinterest Look Book: Comfy Casual

I'm not sure if it is because of this long, dreary winter, or I have been feeling uninspired, but I seem to be lacking in the Look Book department around here. When we just started to get into winter, I was so excited to rock my new found sweaters and boots, but now that winter has been here for so long, every time I look into my closet, I just see the same outfits I have been wearing for months.

In order to help me re-invent my wardrobe, I decided to add a new series here on the blog. I love browsing Pinterest (heck, we all do), and finding outfit looks people put together. I have a whole board dedicated to outfits I'd like to try.  While I have been gaining inspiration for outfits from Pinterest for a while, I want to try to regularly feature those looks.

Today I am going to show you my take on this look I found on Pinterest, featuring a chambray top, leggings, a grey infinity scarf, and black flats. I'm pretty sure I have featured all those different pieces on the blog at some point, but with a little help, I found a way to reinvent them in a new way.

SAM_0110

SAM_0113SAM_0108

As you know wearing leggings is a bit out of my comfort zone, but I am trying to wear them more. It was nice to wear the clothes that I have been wearing over and over, in a different way. I felt like this wasn't fully "my style", but I still was happy with this look.

What do you think of this look? Would you like to see me try out more Pinterest outfits?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...