Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Pastels

Hello everyone! I apologize for my long absence. I spent the weekend in Texas visiting my brother and have been super busy with work.  But to make up for my lack of posting, I have something super exciting for today.

Nory of Fierce Makeup And Nails has put together a group of nail, makeup, and fashion bloggers to do biweekly posts centered around a particular trend. I was so happy to be chosen to be part of this special group. So far I really love all the ladies, and I can't wait to keep getting to know everyone.

This week's theme is pastels. I actually struggled pretty hard with this theme. My nails have taken a beating, and they are in no condition to be shown around here. I thought of doing a fashion or makeup post, but I actually don't have many pastels. In the end I decided to bite the bullet, and expose my nubs, once again, to the world.

BB


SAM_0146

SAM_0150

SAM_0151

SAM_0152

The Line Up:

SAM_0154

I was really nervous about these. Light colors look terrible on my nails when they are short, so I decided to do them in vertical stripes hoping they would come out OK. I ended up loving these! I think they make my nails look so cute. I decided to mattify these and I was really happy I did. My nails remind me of a little baby circus. Yes, you all know I'm a strange one. Ths makes me almost want to keep my nail short...almost.

I loved participating in my first Beauty Buffs post! I can't wait to do even more of these posts!

Claws Up!

SAM_0153

P.S. Check out all these other lovely ladies' pastel posts!






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...