Monday, April 7, 2014

Deborah Lippmann's Mermaid's Dream

Mermaid's Dream isn't new, and I know almost all of you have seen it swatched already, but I was so excited when I got it, I needed to show it off myself. My mom actually got me a whole set of mini DL's, which included Mermaid's Dream. There were lots of beauties in the set, but none that stood out more than this one. Whenever I don't have time for nail art, but want something pretty on my nails, I usually go for something unique. A polish that can stand alone, and Mermaid's Dream is definitely that kind of polish.

SAM_0053


SAM_0054

SAM_0055

SAM_0056

SAM_0057

The Line Up:

SAM_0061

Mermaid's Dream is a gorgeous polish filled with mint and blue glitters. I loved wearing this. It really is beautiful, and I got lots of compliments! I am so happy I have added this classic DL into my collection!

What do you think of Mermaid's Dream?

Claws Up!

SAM_0059

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...