Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mix & Match Makeup Looks Beauty and the Beast

Annnnnddddd I'm back with your regularly scheduled Mix & Match post.

As I mentioned in the first half, I wasn't too pleased with my nails, but I was really excited to show you the makeup portion. I was actually worried that the makeup look wasn't going to be all that great. I am not a fan of yellow, so I wasn't really sure how I was going to create a convincing Belle look. After playing around I ended up loving my makeup look so much more than the nail look!

I just have to say that I was super happy that I created my Belle looks during Valentine's week. I already had a beautiful red rose on hand given to me by my boyfriend, and I had just curled my hair = instant Belle perfection.

093




104

099

108

130

121

I just loved how the added gold shimmer made the yellow glisten in the light. And I added some touches of pink and green to represent the rose. I finished the look with a soft, pink lip. I truly felt like I was Belle in this makeup :)

What do you think of my Belle looks? Which Disney Princess should I do looks for next?

Claws Up!

124

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...