Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Royal Blue

Hello and welcome to another installment of The Beauty Buffs!

I have decided that I have a love/hate relationship with this group. I LOVE that we can pretty much post about anything we want. I love seeing all the other girls' different takes on the themes...and I hate that we can post about anything we want! It makes it super hard to decide what I want to do!

I'm just kidding, I love everything about this group :) But it is really hard for me to decide what kind of post that I want to do. Royal Blue week has been particularly difficult! That is because I love royal blue so much, and I have three amazing royal blues in my collection, one nail polish, one eyeshadow, and a pair of shoes.

Do I do a nail post? Look book? Makeup look?? Makeup! Clothes! Nails! I just couldn't decide. I love all three things so much, I didn't want to leave any of them out. No one wants to be the last kid picked for the team.

BB


SAM_0190

Of course I couldn't have a royal blue post, with out Revlon Royal. This is one of the first polishes that I got when I started getting into nail art. I remember the first time I saw it. I was drawn in by how electric it was, and I knew I needed it. Almost every nail art I did that required blue, this is the one I used. To me, Revlon Royal is the definition of royal blue.

I only have one royal blue eyeshadow, but I love it so much. Urban Decay's eyeshadow, Adore, jumped at me the first time I saw it. I had nothing like it, and I needed it in my collection.

I would have to say my spiked shoes would have to be the coolest in my collection. I got a spam mail to join Shoedazzle, and that was the first time I saw these beauties. I guess advertising works, because I signed up without hesitation and I bought these right away...then I cancelled my account. But I was so happy when I got them in the mail and added this amazing pair of royal blue shoes to my closet.

Fotor0404165232

Here is a collection of my favorite royal blue looks that I have featured on my blog. There are lots of different kinds of blue in my collection from dark, to navy, but there is something special about royal blue that's unlike any other shade.

Do you love royal blue as much as I do? Which one of my royal blue looks is your favorite?

Claws Up!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the posts from the Beauty Buffs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...