Friday, May 23, 2014

Look Book: artRAVE

Happy Friday! Today marks my 7th day at my new job and the end of my first full work-week. Things are starting to pick up and I'm enjoying things. All of my co-workers are super nice and friendly and it feels good to me working on such a large, important project!

You have seen my nails, you have seen my makeup, now its time to see what I wore to Lady Gaga's ARTPOP Ball: The artRAVE. I have posted about crafting my costume, but now its finally time to see it all together!

SAM_0457


SAM_0461

SAM_0464

SAM_0465

SAM_0468

SAM_0471

SAM_0472

SAM_0473

I thought my outfit really came together. I tried to find a medium between raver clothes and Gaga references. She loves to wear fishnets, bras, and underwear when she preforms so I thought I fit right in. There were some people at the concert dressed pretty normal, some in similar outfits to mine, and some that were so freaking epic! I did get lots of compliments and little monsters came up to me to see the work I had put into my bra. I had such a great time. It was so sad putting all my clothes away after to concert. I can't wait for the next one!

What do you think of my artRAVE outfit? What would you wear to a Gaga concert?

Claws (and one more time, Paws) Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...