Monday, May 19, 2014

Makeup Looks: ARTPOP

I showed you guys my artRAVE nails, now its time for my makeup. While it took me a long time to figure out my nails, I decided how I was going to do my makeup pretty quickly . Of course it had to be bold, fun, and crazy, but I wanted it to reference Gaga too. I took inspiration from her clown makeup in the ARTPOP video.

SAM_0429


SAM_0433

SAM_0430

SAM_0442

SAM_0447

SAM_0439

Of course I had to wear my Lady Gaga MAC lippy...

SAM_0453

And my Lady Gaga Fame perfume!

I loved how fun this turned out! All the colors came together perfectly, it was exactly how I imagined it. I kind of felt like rainbow ice cream!

What do you think of my ARTPOP makeup look?

Claws (and still Paws) Up!

SAM_0436

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...