Saturday, May 17, 2014

MANiCURE

And I'm back!

I apologize for my absence but last week was just a whorl-wind! I said "good-bye" to my last job, drove 6 hours to New York for the Gaga concert on Tuesday, then back on Wednesday, and I started my new job Thursday! The concert was awesome! I had such a fun time dressing up, meeting other little monsters, and just letting loose. It was incredible to finally live out a dream! My first days of work weren't bad. Since I'm brand new there isn't mush for me to do, so my days have been a little boring. But from what I have been told, I will be spear-heading a brand new project with the company, so things should get busy for me in no time. So far I have been getting positive feedback, so I am happy about that!

No on to what you are here for: nails!

After lots of thinking, I decided that for the ARTPOP concert, I wanted honor all of the Gaga eras: The Fame Era, The Fame Monster Era, The Born This Way Era, and of course the ARTPOP Era.

SAM_0398



SAM_0404

SAM_0405

SAM_0402

SAM_0408

SAM_0411

The Line Up:

SAM_0412

Did you spot all the references? My index finger is a lightning bolt from the Poker Face video. My middle finger represents her outfit from the Paparazzi video. On my ring finger I used Deborah Lippman's Edge of Glory nail polish set, plus I added a cross because the Born This Way Era had a lot of religious themes. Finally, my pinky represents the T in her ARTPOP tattoo. And of course I had to write ARTPOP on my thumb.

I had such a wonderfully fun and amazing night. Gaga's number one dream when she was younger was to play Madison Square Garden, and I knew I had to see her live her dream. It was such a great feeling every time she said that she was home, and knowing that I was home too.

Oh and just in case you were wondering, MANiCURE is the name of one of the songs on the ARTPOP album :)

I'll be back with more ARTPOP posts soon! I still need to show you my makeup, and my outfit!

What do you think of my Lady Gaga Eras nails?

Claws (and Paws) Up!


SAM_0409

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...