Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Coral

I interrupt my series of Gaga posts for this week's Beauty Buffs!

Today we are talking about coral. I wouldn't say that I am the biggest coral fan, but over the years of blogging I have collected a pretty good amount of them. For this post I decided to try out a technique that I have never tried before: the pond mani! I actually have been wanting to try out the technique for a while, but I only one one jelly polish. Yep that's right, all of you nail bloggers can shun me now. I really want more jellies, but I just haven't gotten around to buying them. Well it turns out that my one jelly is coral..er..coralish. But that's good enough for me!!

BB



SAM_0629

SAM_0633

SAM_0637

SAM_0638

SAM_0640

The Line Up:

SAM_0641

I have to tell you that this manicure was a pain in the you-know-where to photograph and to edit! You may have noticed that the lighting is different in each photo. I tried everything I could, but it was just impossible to capture the beauty and complexity of all of the layers. Just trust me this was so pretty in real life!

I really loved doing my first pond mani. It was really fun and soooo easy to do to create a beautiful look. If you want to know how I did it, I used Adventures in Acetone's tutorial. I just wish I had more jellies so I can keep trying out new looks!

What do you think of my coral pond mani? Have you tried the pond technique yet?

Claws Up!

SAM_0639

As always, don't forget to check out even more beautiful coral posts buy the other Buffs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...