Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Delicate Flowers

Woohoo! I am finally all caught up in life! My shows are all watched, blogs have been read, and I finally have time to sit down and post. I feel like I am on a pink kick lately. My last couple posts have been all about the color. What can I say? Its fun, cute, girly, and my favorite color. I promise, all of my upcoming posts wont be pink...eh who am I kidding, I can't promise that!

This post didn't start out being all pink. I was actually torn between a few ideas, until I saw this post from One Nail To Rule Them All and I knew I had to try my own version. I was going to do all different color flowers, but after I did my pink ones, I didn't have enough room for any others...oops!

SAM_1022



SAM_1025

SAM_1026

SAM_1027

SAM_1028

SAM_1030

The Line Up:

SAM_1031

I thought these were super cute and delicate. They are perfect for spring...too bad we are in summer now :-p

What do you think of my delicate flower nails?

Claws Up!

SAM_1029

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...