Friday, July 4, 2014

A 4th at the Beach

Hello and happy 4th of July! What do you have planned for the holiday? Last year I spent Independence Day on the capitol lawn for the Capitol 4th concert. I was worried that that might have been my last 4th, since my old job made me work on holidays. Just in the nick of time, I got a new job, and now I have a whole long weekend! Ben and I are spending today at the Jersey Shore, hanging around the beach, walking the boardwalk, and watching the fireworks. I am so excited about our 4th of July plans that I needed some nails to match!

SAM_1108



SAM_1110

SAM_1112

SAM_1113

SAM_1114

SAM_1116

The Line Up:

SAM_1118

I was so happy with how these came out! I was almost sad that I wasn't on the beaches on my nails, but luckily I'm laying on the beach today! I thought my America nails were fun and festive too. Now please excuse me while I enjoy my beach day :)

What do you think of my 4th of July nails? What is you favorite way to celebrate Independence Day?

Claws Up!

SAM_1117

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...