Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Born Pretty Store Review: Round Neon Glitter

The products in this post were provided for my honest review. I was not compensated for my opinions.

I know that its weird, but Tuesday has always been my favorite day of the week. I Like that its productive, it makes the day go by faster :) I hope you are all doing well on this fine Tuesday.

Today I have my second Born Pretty Store review to share! I was so excited when I received these 1mm-2mm Mixed Nail Art Glitter Decoration Colorful Mini Round Thin Paillette Design glitters. Boy, that's a mouthful! I'll just call them Round Neon Glitter. 

The container came filled with neon circle glitters in two different sizes. There were eight colors in total, though a lot of them were a variation of pink. One container costs $4.36 and its comes with more glitters than you could know what to do with! I love how neons pop over a white base, so I decided to try these out in a rainbow gradient over a white polish.

SAM_1235



SAM_1239

SAM_1240

SAM_1241

SAM_1245

SAM_1246

The Line Up:


SAM_1249

I think these are super fun and colorful. I love that they are made of thin plastic, because they are sturdy, but still lay fairly flat on the nail. They were a lot of fun to play around with, and I want to come up with even more ways to use these. The one negative I can see is that they are pretty basic: I can use any neon polish and a dotting tool to create the same basic effect. I do like that they come in two uniform shapes though, sometimes I can't get all my dots the same size!

What do you think about this neon gradient that I made with these Born Pretty Store glitters? Will you be picking these up?

Claws Up!

SAM_1247

Don't forget to use my coupn code to get 10% off: JACG10

JACG10

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...