Friday, July 18, 2014

July Julep Box

Happy Friday everyone! What do you have planned for the weekend?

Today I am going to show you what I got in my July Julep Maven box. This month, Julep introduced the Poolside collection, which was filled with perfect summer creams. I opted for the Bombshell box.

Want to open it with me?

SAM_1178




SAM_1179

SAM_1180

SAM_1181

The July Bombshell box comes with a full size bottle of Bare Body Milk lotion, polishes Lissa and Beverly, and two Tootsie Rolls.  I don't like Tootsie rolls, so I gave them to my boyfriend, but I'll show you everything else I got!

SAM_1182

The Bare Body Milk is cool and refreshing, with a light, pleasant scent. However, its hard to rub in and leaves my skin feeling wet. Once it finally does soak in, it is nice and moisturizing. Perfect timing too, since I have been dealing with this sunburn every since 4th of July weekend!

SAM_1184

SAM_1185

SAM_1187

SAM_1190

Both Lissa and Beverly are beautiful pigmented creams. Formula is a tad think, but they dry to a gorgeous, shiny finish. Both of these are two coats, without topcoat.

Overall I really love this month's Maven box. Everything in it is perfect to have for the summer...except those Toostie rolls. Nasty Tootsie rolls...

What do you think of the goodies in my July Bombshell Julep Maven box? Which box did you choose this month?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...