Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Nautical/Beach

Hello and welcome to my home!

Today is a special day because it it a Beauty Buffs Wednesday and today's theme is beach/nautical. Around the blog you have seen both beach and nautical looks, I love them both! However, I picked up a summer dress on clearance last winter that I have been dying to wear, and this was the perfect occasion!

BB


SAM_1252

SAM_1253

SAM_1254

SAM_1255

SAM_1259

Wait, hold up! I thought this was supposed to be beach or nautical themed!

Well...I'm glad you brought that up!

SAM_1264

Yes!! This dress is covered with cute little anchors.

SAM_1267

SAM_1268

Since I love my past nautical and beachy nails, I knew I wanted to share them again.

PicMonkey Collage

I am super in love with this dress. It is so perfect for summer being bright and flowing, plus I love the open back to help keep me cool. And there is nothing more summer than nautical anchors!

What do you think of my nautical summer dress? Which is your favorite beach/nautical mani?

Claws Up!

And as always, check out the looks from the other Beauty Buffs!





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...