Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Polka Dots

Hello everyone! It's time for another Beauty Buffs post and this one is about polka dots! I think polka dots are so fun. They are so versatile! There are endless possibilities from perfect ones all in a row, to different sizes, and of course millions of color combos. Since I did nail art for my stripe look, and I don't have any polka dot clothes, so I thought I would try out some makeup art! I love to play around with fun makeup designs, but I have never done polka dots. I have done dotticures a few times, so I wanted to do something new :)

BB




SAM_1052

SAM_1059

SAM_1062

SAM_1063

SAM_1078

SAM_1095

So this didn't come out perfect, but I thought it was still a fun and different look. I definitely need more practice doing eyeliner polka dots. When I close one eye to draw them, I loose my depth perception haha! I really enjoyed doing a black and white eye shadow look too, such a dramatic look!

What do you think of my polka dot look? Do you like playing with makeup art too?

Claws Up!

And don't forget to check out the dotty looks from the other buffs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...