Tuesday, August 5, 2014

#MyCosmoStyle for Vegas.com



I was recently contacted by Vegas.com to participate in their #MyCosmoStyle blog challenge. My challenge you ask? Put together outfits to wear if I were staying at The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.

I have been to Las Vegas as a kid with my dad, but I have never actually gone as an adult.  I am an old lady at heart, so staying up 'til the wee hours partying isn't my thing. However, there are plenty of fun things to do in Vegas at anytime of the day, even going to bed before midnight!



Vegas1



The Cosmopolitan has three...THREE different pools right in the hotel, and in Las Vegas the heat comes pretty quickly. I would totally start my morning off lounging by the pool with a good book. Make sure you have those sunnies with you since it will get bright out fast! Carry everything you need in a cute beach bag, and then walk back to your hotel room covered in a beautiful sarong.

After a morning at the pool,  its time to get dressed and head out to lunch. I would grab a quick bite at Secret Pizza before heading out for an afternoon of shopping. The Cosmo has a huge boutique filled with vintage clothes and fun brands. I might not have the funds to buy it all, but its fun to look!

When spending the afternoon shopping in Las Vegas, I would want an outfit that's comfy, cute, but still going to keep me cool. I opted for a flowy crop top and fun denim shorts that are easy to move in. Finish off the look with cute flip flops and a head band to keep my hair out of my face.


vegas2



When its finally time for dinner and night-time fun, I don't want to be bothered with having to pick another whole outfit that's perfect for partying, and just a little more covered for the setting sun. Plus, when traveling, I hate having to deal with a giant suitcase to hold a million different outfits. To take your day outfit to night, keep your cute top on, swap shorts for statement making jeans, and flip flops for a hot pair of heals.

I would rock this outfit going to dinner at D.O.C.G. and partying at The Chandelier. The Chandelier is an awesome three level bar and club with different music on each level. Each level is open varying times of the day, which is perfect for me since I would rather start my night at 8 and be in bed by 12. But it's also open late for all you night owls too!

It was so fun putting outfits together and imagining all the things I would do on a trip to Las Vegas. It is definitely a place where everyone can find something they like to do!

What would you do on a trip to Las Vegas? What outfits would you wear for each activity?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...