Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Texture

Its a Beauty Buffs Wednesday around here! For this week we were inspired by textures. I absolutely love textured nail polish, however I don't have too many in my collection. I always try to buy more, but I end up chickening out to buy something more useful, like a nude cream.

We are supposed to get inspired by textures, and my mind went to caviar manis. I love the texture created by the caviar beads. It is such a fun and unique look! I decided to take a look back at some of my past looks, and show you my favorite textured manis!

BB


beauty buffs texture

I loved going through my old posts and remembering all the past looks I've done! Sometimes its nice to get nostalgic, even if its blog nostalgia. I think my favorite look was my cupcake one. It was just co cute, and fun to create!

Which of my old textured looks is your favorite? Do you prefer textured polishes or caviar beads?

Claws Up!

Let's see how my fellow Beauty Buffs got inspired by texture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...