Monday, August 18, 2014

Threedom: What I got in the Zoya Color Freedom promo

This post is about a month late, but better late than never...right?

Last month, Zoya celebrated the 4th of July by offering three nail polishes for free! Of course there was no way I was going to pass that up. After a long time looking through polishes and swatches, and a lot of indecisiveness, I finally chose my three. I don't normally do swatch posts, but I wanted to make sure you saw these beauties sooner rather then later. Even though its already later...

SAM_1330



SAM_1332

First up is Manhattan Mixer. I pretty much only got it becasue it has "Manhattan" in the name. Manhattan Mixer is a pretty-ugly greenish yellow tinted flakie polish. Shown here is one, two, three, and four coats, all without top coat. Since this is a flakie, it is extremely sheer, and meant to be layered.

SAM_1334

SAM_1337

I wanted to see what Manhattan mixer looked like over a white, a black, a similar color, and a totally different color. I loved how much this polish popped layered over black, just gorgeous! And it really took the lime green to a new level. Over the white and pink, it was just awful!

SAM_1341

SAM_1342

Next up is Katherine, a gorgeous plum jelly. This is three (maybe four?) coats with no topcoat. I love the super shiny finish and the amazing squishiness. It seriously reminds me of grape syrup, I love it. This is my first true jelly polish, and I am so excited to keep playing around with it!

SAM_1344

SAM_1347

Last but not least, I have Destiny. I have been drooling over swatches of this polish ever since it first came out. Its a stunning orange glitter with a textured finish. This is two coats, with no top coat of course, to keep the rough texture. I can't even tell you how much I love this polish. Its beautiful textured, but I bet it would be stunning with a smooth finish too!

The line up:

SAM_1349

I am super happy with the three Zoya's that I picked out during the promo. They are all polishes that I have nothing else like in my collection, and I can't wait to make some nail art with these!

Which polishes did you pick up during the Threedom promo?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...