Friday, September 5, 2014

Look Book: White Pants

I have never been one to follow fashion rules. I never match my shoes to my bag, I never wear a matching pair of socks, and I have been wearing white jeans after Labor Day. I actually have had white jeans on my clothing item wish list since last summer. I love how classy they look, and they can be worn with anything.

On a recent shopping trip, I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair...and I have been pretty much wearing them every week since. Now that Labor Day has come and gone, I have still been rocking my new favorite pants. Who say's you can't wear white pants after Labor Day? They are still just as chic in September!

SAM_1368


SAM_1387

SAM_1375

SAM_1391

SAM_1376

SAM_1381

SAM_1379

On a side note, how beautiful are these flowers? My boyfriend's dad's house so big and pretty, and I just love taking photos there! (ThisThatand the next thing).

These little guys were hanging out with me while we were taking photos:

SAM_1383

I love finding new outfits to wear with my white pants. They are just so perfect for both work, and weekend wear!

Would you wear white pants after Labor Day? How you you styles these jeans?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...