Saturday, September 27, 2014

Makeup Looks: Blue for the Yankees

Look at me, look at me! I am posting for a second time this week! Its nice to get back to a more normal blogging routine. Hopefully I can keep it up.

As I mentioned, my dad recently visited me and we went to see Derek Jeter's last game in Baltimore. I was decked out all in blue to support my team, so it was only fitting I wore some blue eyeshadow to match. I loved the look so much, I decided to recreate it for the blog!

SAM_1584


SAM_1582

SAM_1571

SAM_1569

SAM_1564

SAM_1559

SAM_1556

I love how the silver fades to blue, representing the Yankee's colors. Of course I had to stay in the color scheme, and I lined my upper lash line in navy blue eyeliner, and my lower in silver. I'm also super happy with how the cat eye came out!!

On a side note, I can't believe Jeter's very last game is tomorrow (and against the Red Sox too!). It is incredibly sad to see him go, but it's amazing that I got to grow up watching a legend. I am grateful for all the times that I got to see him play, and I am grateful to be a New Yorker. The Yankees will always be my team. #2!

What do you think of my blue makeup look? Have you ever done makeup to make a sports team?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...