Thursday, September 18, 2014

Makeup Looks: Smokey Cat Eye

I am so sorry that I have been such a stinky blogger! Work has really been catching up to me, and when I get home all I want to do is melt into the couch. Plus, fall is always a busy time for me. It has just been back to back weekends which is leaving me zero time to paint my nails, create a new makeup look, or put together an outfit.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining though, I had a super awesome time last weekend! My daddy came to visit me from New York! We went to the natural history museum, the Baltimore aquarium, and we got to see Derek Jeter's last game against Baltimore. They had a really nice farewell ceremony for him and it was just so fun to finally go to a baseball game!

With all of this craziness, I struggled to find time to make looks. A few weeks ago I threw together a quick makeup look. I wanted to practice my cat eye technique and play with some dark eyeshadows that I got for Chanukkah...last year! In the end I wasn't really happy with the look, but its all I had time for, so I am sorry you are stuck with it!

SAM_1471



SAM_1433

SAM_1434

SAM_1455

Eh, not a fan. I was happy with the cat eye, but these are not my favorite eyeshadows. I also need to practice adding eyeliner to the cat eye look. Oh well.

I wish I had time for something better. I really should have asked for gust posters, but by the time I realized how busy I was going to be, it was too late. Oh well, we all learn from our mistakes. Who wants to guest post for me the next time things get busy around here?

What do you think of this cat eye look? How do you handle blogging when life gets busy?

Claws up!

P.S. Here are some photos from the game last weekend to make up for this post:

SAM_1486

SAM_1502

SAM_1509

SAM_1519

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...