Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Inspired by Cat Stockings

Yay for weekends when I have nothing to do! This past weekend I finally got to catch up on my blogs and create some looks. I have so many ideas swimming around my head and it was very exciting to finally let them out.

I am now picturing cute, little ghosts happily flying out of my ears. Can you tell I have Halloween on the brain?

This Beauty Buffs Wednesday, we all got inspired by a favorite clothing item or accessory. It is so hard for me to pick a favorite item! Do I choose the item I wear most? Or the one with the most unique look? In the end, I decided to go with my cat stockings. I have only worn these once, but I just love them so much I knew these were the winner.

SAM_1533


SAM_1537

SAM_1544

SAM_1545

SAM_1547

SAM_1550

SAM_1541

I am so happy with how my nails came out. I have been dying to do a pointy french, and I love how it looks. I am super excited that I have such a cute kitty on my nails this week. I have been trying to use my left hand at work so that people can see my nails. Creating this look made me realize how much I love these kitty stockings, I think they might make some more appearances around here!

What do you think of my kitty stockings? What is your favorite item in your closet?

Claws Up!

Check out what inspired the other Beauty Buffs!






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...