Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Month of Halloween Looks: Halloween Needle Drag

Halloween month continues on and I am enjoying every minute of it! I have ventured a few times to Party city, which is just lovely this time of year. I have also consumed my weight in pumpkin foods (tomorrow I break into the pumpkin cinnamon rolls in the fridge).

What does all that mean? It means I have another Halloween themed nail look to share! This week I had a bit of a lack of inspiration. Dare I say it, I feel like I have done all the Halloween looks I can think of! Jack Skellington, candy corn, graveyard, zombies, blood splatter, all been done! I decided to go for a classic needle drag, and switch it up with some Halloween colors.

Halloween Needle Drag


Halloween Needle Drag

Halloween Needle Drag

Halloween Needle Drag

Halloween Needle Drag

For having nail artist block, I ended up really happy with these! I decided to add matching rhinestones just to give it something extra, and I loved the 3D look.

Halloween's not over yet! What do you think I should do for my next nail look?

What do you think of my Halloween needle drag nail art?

Claws up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...