Friday, October 31, 2014

A Month oh Halloween Looks: Evil Pumpkin

ITS HERE! ITS HERE! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

Finally, after lots of waiting, my favorite day of the whole year has arrived. Its Halloween! Or as I like to call it: Part 1 of my birthday trilogy. I am so excited to dress up tonight and have lots of fun. If I could wear costumes everyday I would. There is something so fun about just going crazy and expressing yourself.

And the fact that pumpkins are involved makes it that much better.

For this year's Halloween manicure, I knew I wanted to incorporate Chalkboard Nails' smokey nail art. I asked Ben what I should add to it, and he said a scary jack-o-lantern with glowing yellow eyes. With that, I bring you 2014's Halloween mani!

Halloween Nail Art: Evil Pumpkin


Halloween Nail Art: Evil Pumpkin

Halloween Nail Art: Evil Pumpkin

Halloween Nail Art: Evil Pumpkin

Halloween Nail Art: Evil Pumpkin

Halloween Nail Art: Evil Pumpkin

That smokey look is just the coolest! It really is an awesome effect that is super simple to do. Fun fact: I finally cleaned and organized my nail space last weekend, and I found lots of nail art brushes I totally forgot that I had! I was really happy with how my evil pumpkins turned out, and I can't wait to keep playing with my re-found brushes!

I am counting down the hours until tonight! Next will be my birthday dinner on Saturday, and then Sunday is a trip to the zoo! Yay!

What do you have on your nails this Halloween? What are you guys dressing up as?

Claws Up!

Halloween Nail Art: Evil Pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...