Saturday, October 4, 2014

Halloween Look Book: Cats & Flats

Creating my cat stocking nail art made me realize how much I missed those guys. I rarely get a chance to wear them, so I really wanted to put an outfit together. To keep in line with my Month of Halloween looks, I decided to create a look that was a little goth looking, but still super cute (hello, how can an outfit not be cute when cats are involved?).

Its hard to see, but my shirt has little skull and cross bone cut outs. Skulls and cats make this outfit perfect for a Halloween celebrations. Add a flowy skirt, a big belt, and a pair of flats to make is wearable, and this is a perfect October outfit!

SAM_1634


SAM_1646

SAM_1650

SAM_1666

SAM_1663

I'm still waiting for the perfect occasion to wear this outfit. But when it happens, I will be ready at the gate with this cute kitty look!

What do you think of this October outfit? What is your favorite look to wear out in October?

Claws up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...