Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Makeup Looks: Orange and Purple

I can't believe that Halloween October is almost over and I have yet to share a makeup look. Somehow I managed to make some time to fit one in! I have been looking at purple and orange makeup looks on Pinterest and I have been dying to dry one out. What better time than Halloween to rock these festive colors?

Halloween Makeup Looks: Orange and Purple


Halloween Makeup Looks: Orange and Purple

Halloween Makeup Looks: Orange and Purple

Halloween Makeup Looks: Orange and Purple

Halloween Makeup Looks: Orange and Purple

Even though I had on some bold colors, I still thought this look was wearable (ignore the fact that I also consider cat ears to be wearable). The gold added an element and lightness and fun, but still kept within the Halloween theme. This would be a great look to wear on Halloween if you were looking to be festive, but didn't want to go with a full costume.

But, of course, I will be wearing a full costume. Also, I dyed my hair red. Any guessed as to what I will be this year?

What do you think of this Halloween inspired makeup look? What makeup are you planing on wearing on Halloween?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...