Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Animal Print

Yay its here, the theme I have been waiting for: animal print! And of course it falls during October, when I am busiest with personal life, and keeping up with my Halloween looks. But, there was no way that I was going to sit this week out.

Animal print is fierce! I love animals, and I love showcasing their beauty. Also I am a crazy cat lady, so wearing leopard print makes me feel like I am expressing my cat obsession love fashionably (as opposed to wearing fuzzy cat sweaters).

I have rocked lots of leopard looks around here, and I wanted to take a look back at some of my favorite nail, makeup, and outfit looks!

animalprint2

My favorite kind of nail art to do would have to be leopard print. I love how easy it is, and it always creates such a bold look. Its so versatile because you can mix and match the colors into a million different combinations.

I love leopard nails, but it doesn't stop there, I like to rock leopard clothes and makeup too. And also leopard cat ears (I didn't say I always express my cat-loving fashionably).

anamalprint1

It was fun to go through and look at some of my past looks (and see how much my nail art has improved). Now I am inspired to create even more looks using my favorite animal print!

Do you like to rock leopard print too? Which of my leopard print looks is your favorite?

Claws Up!

Check out how the other Beauty Buffs were inspired my animal print:



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...