Saturday, November 22, 2014

[Collab] Look Book: Sweater Weather

Is it just me, or did Fall last about two weeks? Its still November, but I feel like we are already in winter! Luckily, even though its doesn't feel like fall anymore, I can still swear all of my fall favorites. Who am I kidding?! I wear fall clothes from September through March! Of course I love the accessories from scarves to boots, but you can't have those without the perfect sweater centerpiece.

When Dee of Slumber Talk asked me to do a collaboration post with her, I was super excited about the Sweater Weather theme.

Every year I seem to add more sweaters in to my wardrobe. My mom got me this blue sweater for my birthday, and I have been wearing it non-stop ever since. Its so comfy, and its perfect to wear on the weekends, but my favorite way to wear it is dressed up for work.

Blue Knit Sweater


Blue Knit Sweater

Blue Knit Sweater

Blue Knit Sweater

Blue Knit Sweater

Blue Knit Sweater

Blue Suede Heels

Blue Bling Necklace

I love how basic this sweater is. Its really easy to accessorize to make lots of different looks! I have been pretty obsessed with this blue and silver statement-making necklace.

How would you accessorize this sweater? What's your favorite sweater?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...