Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dia De Los Meurtos: My 25th Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me, today is my 25th birthday! Also its Sunday, and whenever my birthday falls on a Sunday, that also means its daylight savings, and I get an extra hour of birthday. Ben and I went out to the Melting Pot for my birthday dinner yesterday, and today we are celebrating my birthday at the zoo!

I definitely had a really fun Halloween (stay tuned for my upcoming Halloween looks) and I always wished my birthday was October 31st. But the next best thing is having my birthday fall during Dia De Los Muertos. Every year I celebrate my birthday with Dia De Los Muertos nails. Not only do I get to extend my Halloween nail looks a little bit extra, but I also get to rock one of my favorite holidays on my nails during my birthday!

Dia De Los Muertos Nail Art


Dia De Los Muertos Nail Art

Dia De Los Muertos Nail Art

Dia De Los Muertos Nail Art

Dia De Los Muertos Nail Art

I bought those flower fimos over the summer, and this is the first time I have used them. I love the 3D look they brought to my sugar skulls. When I saw Chalkboard Nails create some black roses, I knew I wanted to incorporate them into my birthday look. Black roses are actually my favorite flower, and the dark meaning was perfect for this holiday, but they are also fitting for a birthday.

I am sorting through my "outfit" and makeup photos from Halloween, so make sure to stop by and check them out. Any guesses as to what my costume was? You can see it on my Instagram :)

What do you think of my birthday nails? What are your favorite nails to wear on your birthday?

Claws Up!

Dia De Los Muertos Nail Art


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...