Saturday, November 8, 2014

Halloween Costume: Hipster Ariel

I'm sure you guys are pretty tired of Halloween posts around here, and I promise this it the last one! I'll keep in short and sweet, I just wanted to show you guys my complete Hipster Ariel costume.

Hipster Ariel


Hipster Ariel

Hipster Ariel

For the Ariel look, I started with a purple bandeau and green shorts for her purple seashells and green fin. To make it more hipster, I added suspenders, and what I call my "hipster boots."

Hipster Ariel

I wore my anchor belly button ring, and a temporary ship tattoo to represent my love, Prince Eric.


Hipster Ariel

Of course I had to rock a dinglehopper! I also added some extra red to my hair and a giant bow.

Hipster Ariel

"I left the ocean because it was too current."

I had lots of fun getting dressed up and going out. I even found another Ariel! The only thing I'm sad about is that I have to wait a whole year to do it again. But I have already chosen my costume for net year! Any guesses?

What did you dress up as for Halloween?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...