Thursday, November 6, 2014

Halloween Makeup Looks: Hipster Ariel

I have finally been able to recover and get back to life after an awesome Halloween and birthday weekend! On Friday night I went out with Ben, my coworker, and some of her friends for a combination Halloween and birthday celebration. Ben dressed as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and I was...Hipster Ariel!

Hipster Ariel
Source.

Instead of doing crazy Halloween or mermaid makeup, I decided to wear hipster makeup to be more fitting for the part. What is hipster makeup you ask? Take a look!

Hipster Ariel Makeup

Hipster Ariel Makeup

Hipster Ariel Makeup

Hipster Ariel Makeup

Hipster Ariel Makeup

Hipster Ariel Makeup

I decided to go with a nude shimmer eyeshadow, with some brown shimmer in the crease for definition. I had to wear thick, black, cat-eye eyeliner, and I went with a silver eyeliner on the bottom. No hipster look would be complete without a bright red lip.  And of course I had to dig up my black, thick rim glasses!

After showing you guys my makeup look, I am super excited to show you my complete Halloween costume! Stick around to see it :)

Did I nail the hipster look? What do you think hipster makeup is?

Claws Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...