Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mix & Match Makeup Looks: Hercules

A mix & match nail look can’t be completed without the matching makeup look! I shared my nails inspired by Meg from Hercules a few days ago, and now it’s time to see how she inspired my makeup. Of course I had to start with some light and dark purples just like she wears in her dress. I also added some gold accents to match the Born Pretty Store gold spiral nail decals.

Meg from Hercules Makeup


Meg from Hercules Makeup

Meg from Hercules Makeup

Meg from Hercules Makeup

Meg from Hercules Makeup

Meg from Hercules Makeup

I find that every time I create a mix & match look, one half turns out awesome, and the other half is meh.  In the end, I wasn’t really thrilled with the matching makeup look. The purples turned out too muted and it kind of looks like I have bruises on my eyes.  I do really love this gold eyeshadow. I actually added some to my nude lip gloss to create a Greek bronze effect. Hopefully for my next Disney princess mix & match both looks are winners!

What do you think of my Meg inspired makeup look? Which Disney princess should I choose next?

Meg from Hercules Makeup

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...