Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Born Pretty Store Review: Simple Silver Rings

I have been obsessing over the midi ring trend ever since it came out. Unfortunately, I have what I call "infant hands". Most average sized rings are huge on me and its always a struggle to find my size.

I was really excited to try out these simple rings from Born Pretty Store. They come in silver and gold, and are midi ring style. I just love how simple they are, it really is such a beautiful look. After looking at all the photos, it appeared that everyone was able to wear them as midi rings. I had high hopes.

Born Pretty Store Simple Silver Rings


Born Pretty Store Simple Silver Rings

Born Pretty Store Simple Silver Rings

Born Pretty Store Simple Silver Rings

Born Pretty Store Simple Silver Rings

Born Pretty Store Simple Silver Rings

Born Pretty Store Simple Silver Rings

Well, as you can see these were not midi rings for me. The rings were actually too big to even be normal rings on my ring and pinkie fingers, and only fit midi on my thumb. They fit perfectly as normal rings on my index and middle fingers. Since these are so pretty and simple, they still are fun to play around with and stack as regular rings.

The quest for midi rings is still on for me, but at least a have a set of beautiful stacking rings!

What do you think of the midi ring trend? Do you like these Born Pretty Store rings?

Claws up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...