Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Look Book: Fall Florals

Winter is officially in full swing around here and that means everyone is in bundled up mode. Coats, boots, scarves, oh my! However, my favorite winter trend this season is dresses. I know, I know, a dress in the winter, you've got to be crazy. It’s actually super easy to extend your spring wardrobe into the fall and winter by just pairing a spring dress with thick tights and sweaters for a warm and fashionable look.

Grey, pink, and green fall floral dress


Grey, pink, and green fall floral dress

SAM_2003

Grey, pink, and green fall floral dress

Gray cable knit tights and black wadge booties

Grey, pink, and green fall floral dress

Grey, pink, and green fall floral dress

This has been my go to dress all throughout the fall. The jersey fabric is comfy and these cable knit tights seem to match with everything in my closet. They keep my legs so warm! I think the dark green cardigan went perfectly with the grays and pinks in the dress, jewel tones are always a favorite of mine during the colder weather.

Do you like wearing dresses in the winter? What has your go to look been this winter?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...