Saturday, December 27, 2014

Stars and Spots

Sometimes I think about renaming my blog to "I Broke a Nail." Whenever my nails just start getting nice and long, they all break, and I mean all of them. They have been reduced to nubs once again. When my nails go through trauma, I usually start feeling uninspired. That means its time for me to turn to my number one source of inspiration: Pinterest.

I had pinned these mermaid nails  by Squeaky Nails because I loved all the embellishments. While I loved the mermaid look, I decided to put my own spin on it.

Red manicure with white polka dots and gold embellishments


Red manicure with white polka dots and gold embellishments

Red manicure with white polka dots and gold embellishments

Red manicure with white polka dots and gold embellishments

I love how the gold flakies look on top of the red polish. All of the embellishments make this look so fun, but the gold, black, and red keep it classy.

I did this mani a few weeks ago, and since then my nails have broken even more. I actually haven't had polish on my nails in two weeks! Hopefully once my nails start growing back I'll feel a little more inspired.

What do you think of this red and gold mani? What do you do what you are feeling uninspired?

Claws Up!

Red manicure with white polka dots and gold embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...