Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Gold vs Silver

Is it just me, or are the holidays the perfect time to wear gold and silver? The metallics are fun but still super classy. Wearing accents of gold and silver is the perfect way to add a festive element to a look, without being over the top.

This week The Beauty Buffs decided to tackle the age-old question: gold or silver? Personally, I’m not a fan of gold, but I do love silver. However, I didn't want to leave anyone out so I decided to try a triple eyeliner look using both gold and silver.

Gold and silver eyeliner makeup look


Gold and silver eyeliner makeup look

Gold and silver eyeliner makeup look

Gold and silver eyeliner makeup look

Gold and silver eyeliner makeup look

Gold and silver eyeliner makeup look

I thought this was a fun look that could be work to a holiday or even a new year’s party. This look doesn't have lots of crazy colors, but the mix of gold and silver gives a really striking look while still looking put together. Keeping the colors limited just to different eyeliners adds an element of simplicity that I really love. I want to try this kind of look with other colors!

What do you think if this gold and silver eyeliner look? Do you prefer gold or silver?

Claws Up!

P.S. Make sure you check out the other Beauty Buffs t see how they wore silver and gold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...