Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Beauty Buffs: Holidays

Its getting cold, the snow is falling, there are lots of great shopping deals...its time for the holidays! I don't celebrate Christmas, but I love Thanksgiving and Chanukkah. For me, this time of year means lots of traveling to see family all over the country, and lots of food!

During the long Thanksgiving weekend, Ben and I traveled to New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania for a total of two Thanksgiving dinners. I wanted to make sure I had an dinner outfit that was nice to see family in, but still comfy for a long car ride (and to fall asleep in after dinner). To me, that's what makes the perfect Holiday outfit, and the perfect Beauty Buffs Holiday themed look!

Holiday Outfit - Burgundy Tunic and Black Leggings


Holiday Outfit - Burgundy Tunic and Black Leggings

Holiday Outfit - Burgundy Tunic and Black Leggings

Holiday Outfit - Burgundy Tunic and Black Leggings

Holiday Outfit - Burgundy Tunic and Black Leggings

Holiday Outfit - Burgundy Tunic and Black Leggings

Leopard Print Heart Stud Earrings

Holiday Outfit - Burgundy Tunic and Polka Dot Nail Art

This wine colored tunic is my new favorite thing in my closet. This jewel tone color is perfect for winter and its so easy to throw on but still look put together. The belt gives it a nice shape (and I can loosen it if I eat too much pie). I feel covered and comfy when I pair it with some extra warm black leggings that are perfect for winter.

This is not only a perfect holiday outfit, but a perfect night out and work outfit too!

What do you think of my holiday themed outfit? What is your favorite outfit to wear during the holidays?

Claws Up!

Check out how the other Beauty Buffs rocked the Holiday theme:






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...