Saturday, January 10, 2015

Black and White and Cats all Over

Due to the cold weather, expect delays in your normally scheduled nail art posts.

I can't catch a break (no pun intended)! Every day I have another broken nail. As soon as my nails just start to look decent enough to photograph...something breaks. This has left me pretty uninspired.

It has been way too long since I have done nail art , and even though my nails are a hot mess, I wanted to paint. While I was in Texas, my brother and sister in law gave me Deborah Lippmann's Polka Dots and Mood Beams for Chanukkah, which I have had my eye on ever since I first saw it. I really wanted to break it out for a black and white mani.

Black and white cat nail art with Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moon Beams


Black and white cat nail art with Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moon Beams

Black and white cat nail art with Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moon Beams

Black and white cat nail art with Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moon Beams

Black and white cat nail art with Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moon Beams

Black and white cat nail art with Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moon Beams

Black and white cat nail art with Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moon Beams

I think Polka Dots and Mood Beams is so cool! I love how the black glitters look in the milky white base. The spots reminded me of a dalmatian, so I decided to keep with the animal theme and add some leopard spots and kitty stickers. It was definitly nice to finally sit down at my desk and get some art on my nails.

What do you think of my black and white kitty mani? What do you do when all of your nails break?

Claws Up!

Black and white cat nail art with Deborah Lippmann Polka Dots and Moon Beams

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...