Saturday, January 31, 2015

[Collab] Look Book/Mani: Plaid Perfection

I have really been enjoying creating these collaboration posts with Kelly this month! It has been a really fun experience working with such a sweet person to create some awesome posts together. My favorite part was seeing how Kelly created beautiful nail art that was inspired by one of my outfits. It was a surprise every time!

This is the final collaboration post that we planned, but I'm sure we will be back with more in the future!

Is it just me, or does winter just make you want to wear plaid? I think its the perfect winter print! I love the darker colors, but having a fun print is a great winter pick-me-up. For my birthday, my mom got me an awesome plain dress. Yes, I know it's completely impractical to wear an off the shoulder dress in the winter, but with the right layering it can be a great dress for a night out!

off the shoulder red plaid dress


off the shoulder red plaid dress

off the shoulder red plaid dress

off the shoulder red plaid dress

off the shoulder red plaid dress

I just love how fun and feminine this dress is. Remember, you don't always have to wear floral and lace to feel girly! As always, I couldn't wait to see how Kelly interpreted my outfit as nail art.

Plaid nail art

off the shoulder red plaid dress with matching plaid nail art

Well, I'm sad that this the last collaboration post that we have planned. But don't worry, I'm sure we will be back again with more!

What do you think of this girly plaid dress? Did you enjoy our manicure and outfit collaboration posts as much as I have?

Claws Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...